Terms & Conditions
Return Goods Policy +Authorization must be obtained BEFORE you return goods. All returned product must be identified with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number provided by Mill Supply. The RGA number must be clearly marked on all packages.
- Claims for errors must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- All special order items, including non-stock products, expiration dated product, and discontinued items are not returnable for credit.
- Regular product can be returned within 30 days of purchase in 'like new' condition, unopened and including original product packaging and packing slip or invoice.
- A restocking charge of 25% will apply on all product accepted for credit after 30 days and up to 6 months provided such goods are in saleable condition, in original packaging.
- Credit will not be issued for goods returned after 6 months from date of purchase.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Returned products, not deemed saleable, will be disposed of or returned at your expense and no credit will be issued.
- Return shipping is to be prepaid unless return is for goods shipped in error.
- RGA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. It is important to return the goods within this 30 day period. Otherwise, you must apply for another RGA number.
- Credits will not be issued for products returned without an authorization.
Shipping Policy +List of product availability terms:
In Stock: Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours after receiving your order.
Out of Stock: Will ship when available.
Delivery details +
Delivery of your order is subject to the availability of our inventory at the time the order is placed and the shipping method you select.
We may split your order into more than one shipment, depending on the availability of each product. If your order is split you will not be charged for the extra delivery, although your shipping charges may be split over the various invoices. If you need to receive one of your products sooner, we recommend that you place it in a separate order to avoid any possible delays.
Delivery areas +
For your convenience, we deliver to anywhere in Canada. To make sure that orders being sent to rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical civic (Street) address & highway number with your order. Sorry but we are unable to accept or ship orders to P.O.
Methods of delivery +
To give you the best possible service, we use a variety of couriers depending on which best suits your needs & location. Shipping costs will be added to your order. We will use your collect courier of choice if requested by you. Deliveries must be accepted and signed for by someone at your delivery address.
Oversized items +
Due to certain weight restrictions/limitations, any item that is greater than the courier's allowable size/weight will be shipped via transport carrier.
General Supply and Product Warranty +
Mill Supply Ltd, as a wholesale distributor, administers the warranty policies of its various suppliers and in no way shall be held liable for product defects or supply shortages caused by its suppliers.
Mill Supply Ltd warrants that each product it supplies will be of the kind designated or specified by Purchase Order Agreement and no other warranty, except as of title, shall be implied.
If any product supplied by Mill Supply fails to conform to the manufacturers specifications in any respect customer is to inform Mill Supply Ltd immediately and quarantine any of the product having the same Batch Production number. Mill Supply Ltd will, in turn, immediately advise the manufacturer, request an immediate replacement and obtain instructions for inspection and disposition of the product within 24 hours. The liability of Mill Supply Ltd (except as to title) arising out of the supplying of said product will be limited to the administration of the manufacturers express warranty. In no event will Mill Supply Ltd be liable for consequential or incidental damages.